Get ready for a thrilling year of adventures with our roundup of must-visit LEGO® events in 2024. Each of these events is set to draw crowds of over a thousand LEGO® enthusiasts, offering an array of displays, activities and unique experiences.
Are you planning to visit some LEGO® events in 2024? If you're a LEGO® fan, these events are like stepping into a giant box of your favourite bricks – exciting, colourful, and full of possibilities! Here's a quick guide to help you make the most of your LEGO® adventure.
1. Plan Ahead Check out the event schedule online before you go. Some events have special workshops or demonstrations that you won't want to miss. Also, knowing the layout of the event can help you decide what to see first.
2. Ticket Information For most LEGO® events, you can buy tickets online or at the door. But, buying tickets in advance is usually a good idea to avoid long lines and sometimes even save a few pounds.
3. Dress Comfortably These events often involve a lot of walking and standing. Wear comfy shoes and clothes. If you're planning to bring home some cool LEGO® sets or merchandise, consider a backpack or a bag with plenty of space.
4. Charge Your Devices You'll probably want to take lots of photos or check the event app for updates and maps. Make sure your phone or camera is fully charged. Carrying a portable charger can be a lifesaver.
5. Bring Water and Snacks While many events have food stalls, they can be busy or a bit pricey. Packing your own water and snacks keeps you hydrated and energised throughout the day.
6. Participate in Activities Many LEGO® events have interactive areas where you can build your own creations, compete in challenges, or learn new building techniques. Don't be shy; these activities are super fun!
7. Stay Safe Remember to follow any safety guidelines the event has in place.
8. Be Patient These events can get crowded, especially around popular displays or activities. Be patient and remember everyone is there to have a good time just like you.
9. Keep an Eye on Your Belongings Events can be busy places, so keep your belongings close. A lost LEGO® set or backpack can put a damper on your day.
10. Have Fun and Make Friends LEGO® events are great places to meet people who share your passion for LEGO®. Don’t be afraid to strike up a conversation. You might make a new friend or learn a cool building tip!
Remember, LEGO® events are all about creativity, fun and community. So, grab your tickets, pack your bag and get ready for an amazing LEGO® experience!
We give you the rundown of some of the largest LEGO® events taking place in the UK during 2024. To make it easier, we’ve listed events in order of date, with the most recent one first.
Each of these LEGO® events UK offers a unique opportunity to immerse in the world of LEGO®, with something special for fans of all ages. Whether you're a seasoned builder or just discovering the joy of LEGO®, these events are the perfect destinations to celebrate your love for the bricks!
Excited about the LEGO® events in 2024? If you're wondering what's in store for you at these fantastic gatherings, you're in for a treat! LEGO® events are not just about showcasing sets; they're about stepping into a world of gigantic, awe-inspiring LEGO® creations.
Here's what you can expect and some cool tips for your own LEGO® adventures:
At LEGO® events, you'll see pieces and structures that are on a whole different scale - we're talking big! Imagine a life-sized superhero or a giant dragon, all made from LEGO® bricks. These creations are not just impressive; they show the endless possibilities of what can be built with LEGO®.
These events are like walking through a LEGO® wonderland. From intricate castles to bustling cityscapes, the level of detail in these structures can be mind-blowing. Each build tells a story and shows the creativity and dedication of LEGO® fans.
Feeling inspired? Here’s how you can start building your own LEGO® masterpieces at home:
Start Small: Begin with simple projects and gradually move to more complex builds.
Get Creative: Don't be afraid to experiment. Use different colours and shapes to make your creation unique.
Use Building Guides: Online tutorials or LEGO® instruction booklets can be great for learning new techniques.
Stay Organised: Sort your LEGO® pieces by size, shape, or colour. It makes finding the right piece easier.
Display Your Work: Show off your creations! A shelf or a special spot in your room can be your own mini LEGO® exhibit.
Remember, building with LEGO® is all about having fun and being creative. If you're stuck, take a break, or try a different approach. Sometimes the best ideas come when you least expect them.
Got LEGO® bricks or sets you don’t use anymore? You can sell them to us. It's a great way to declutter and give your old LEGO® a new home. Plus, you'll earn some extra cash that you can use to get new LEGO® sets!
It’s easy, just follow our 4 simple steps:
Yes, there is a LEGO® convention in the UK. The Brick Festival is a popular national convention that travels across the UK hosting exciting shows. Throughout the year, it takes place in various cities including Bournemouth, Cardiff, Blackpool and Exeter, among others.
In the UK, Bricktastic is one of the biggest LEGO® events with shows attracting over 2500 visitors per day. This year, the huge LEGO® fan event is in Manchester and will showcase model displays from builders from around the globe- all in aid of the Fairy Bricks charity.
Sign up to our newsletter and get 10% extra on your sale! Get started